The idea of eating clean is certainly not new but how easy is it to detox our body? I will be sharing with you an easy to make, refreshing and detoxifying drink which will not only boost your energy levels but bring you a wealth of other benefits.
You are free to include additional ingredients into your drink if you like too. It’s all about being creative here.
Honey Aloe Vera with Chia Seeds Detox and Energy Drink
1) Aloe Vera Concentrate
2) Manuka Honey
3) Chia Seeds
Combine all 3 ingredients and make them into a refreshing drink.
You can make use of similar products of different brands but I will highly recommend you purchase your products from a trusted source such as from Nature Glory.
Nature’s Glory Premium Aloe Vera Concentrate Nature’s Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate:
- Helps in the gastro-intestinal functions by improving intestinal disorders such as colitis, constipation, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, piles and systemic Candida.
- Aids in skin conditions like burns, cuts, eczema, mouth ulcers, athletes’ foot, and other fungal / parasitic infections, psoriasis, radiations and sunburns.
- Soothe pain due to inflammation.
I have plenty of aloe vera plants at home, but they get sticky and messy when we tried to abstract the flesh from it. This gives us much more convenience as we can make a drink out of it and drink it directly. You don’t have to worry about any bitter taste as it taste pretty much like water once you have diluted it. As it is a concentrate, i wouldn’t advise you to drink it straight from the bottle.
It is also harmless to add the aloe vera concentrate into your honey drink or plain water and fruit juices to get its additional benefits.
Nature’s Glory Manuka Honey
Nature’s Glory Organic Bioactive Manuka Honey is harvested in the south island of New Zealand and there are no presticides or additives use. They are no heat pasteurisation or irradiation and are only lightly filtered into a high quality-premium nutrient rich honey.
Highest anti-bacterial activity, Manuka Honey for ailments including wounds, ulcers of the skin, leg and stomach, cold sores, sore throat, gum diseases, diarrhea, eye infection, hemorrhoids, stomach health and others.
I love taking honey on its own as a health supplement and I had been taking Manuka Honey regularly since last year. I take a spoonful each evening before bed as a health supplement and I find it useful for my persistent cough. Taking Manuka Honey also reduces the risk that I get a mouth ulcer and sore throats. Sometimes i spread them onto my bread and pancakes too!
When made into a drink, I enjoy my honey drink with a dash of lemon juice and taken warm. Do you know that honey should not be taken hot (mixed with boiling water) due to the destruction of its natural enzymes, and that you should not use a metal spoon to scope your honey as you would corrode the spoon if left for a long period of time and hence pollute the honey in the long term.
Nature’s Glory Chia Seeds :
- Very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, calcium, iron, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B, C and E.
- Provides a good source of antioxidants and contain a variety of amino acids.
- Gluten-free, chia seeds are good for high blood pressure and cardiovascular health, improve digestion, and have an ability to stabilize blood sugar level.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of chia seeds are beneficial for arthritis.
- Chia seeds boost metabolism, good for weight loss and weight maintenance programs, and help in improving the function of the brain.
I’ve been wanting to try these Chia Seeds for quite some time already. If you take sesame seed before, these taste similar and are as harmless as those sesame seeds only with a thin slippery jelly-like surface when they are lightly infused in liquids.
I enjoy chewing on them when i have my overnight oats.
Other than these healthy foods which you can make yourself a nice glass of drink. You can also start feeding your body with the “king of alkaline food”
These Plum Balls are rich in organic acids and minerals to help promote vitality, convert fat to energy, aid in digestive systems and boost immunity, and improve liver functions. They also help to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the water, food and blood.
- Plum Balls promote vitality and retards aging.
- Lactic acid is produced and builds up in the body due to illnesses, drugs, poor eating habits, food additives and excessive meat and sugar intake. Excessive lactic acid can cause fatigue and muscle cramps. Metabolism decreases and food will not be properly converted into energy.
- High content of citric and phosphoric acids to break down lactic acid; improve metabolism, remove hangovers and retards aging.
You can take these plum balls as a daily supplement by chewing, biting or simply swallowing them. At the moment, swallowing them seems the most preferred for me.
While you can’t see the benefits immediately, you can’t deny the fact that they improve your health.
All products featured can be purchased from www.natures-glory.com.
315 Outram Road #01-09, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074
For more information:
Disclaimer: Thank you Nature Glory for sending these products over for my review. Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them.