Hey dudes, look at what I’ve gotten here? Its the Asus ZenFone 3. Let’s take a quick look at this beautiful piece of technology by ASUS. This is the Asus Zenfone 3!
ZenFone 3 is an agile, exquisite design inspired by the beauty of nature. A glass-and-metal wonder that captures the world with absolute clarity. An extraordinary smartphone for a life less ordinary.
It is looking so nice just by sitting beside my breakfast. The Asus Zenfone 3 comes in MoonLight White, Shimmer Gold and Sapphire Black. The set which is shown in this review comes in Sapphire Black, a universal colour which will never go wrong with anyone.
- It has a zen look, with 2.5D front and rear corning Gorilla contoured Glass finish.
- The phone weighs 155g
- Captures image fast and steady with instant focus of 0.03s laser AF
- Operates with Android 6.0 with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Measures 152.59 X 77.38 x 7.69mm
- 10-finger capacitive touch
- 3000 mAh (non-removable battery)
1x ASUS ZenFone 3
1x Charging Cable
1x 2- square pin Adapter head
1x sim card slot key
1x User Guide
This launch comes with 3 different models, namely the ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Ultra and ZenFone3 Deluxe.
You will be pleased to know that the media launch event for ZenFone 3 and other phones in the series will be held on the 26th August at 313 Somerset.
I gotta go catch some Pokemon and show off to my friends my lovely phone now, the 3000mAh battery should be enough to last me until I finish my whole neighbourhood and take some clear photographs. More details such as the phone’s specs and user review will be shared with you during my review post.
Disclaimer: This article is made possible by ASUS Mobile Singapore.
* This article is also published on pearlywerkz.blogspot.sg by the same author, you can find the unboxing video there.